Cleveland is on the rise. Millennials are returning home, transplants are arriving, new enterprises are launching and taking over old industrial buildings and creating a new downtown. Of the almost 400,000 Clevelanders, they are employed in several industries: automotive manufacturing, banking and finance, biotechnology, food processing, government, and healthcare. Known as the place where grit meets sophistication, in a town where you can browse modern art inside a turn-of-the-century transformer station, hear the orchestra perform live inside the local hot dog joint and chow down on pierogi stuffed with beef cheek.
WORLD-CLASS EXPERIENCES WITHOUT THE WORLD-CLASS EGO.
- Hidden Mid-Western gem
- On the cusp of a clean blue lake
- Trendy microbreweries
- Popular stylish restaurants AND food trucks
- Top history and art museums,Sports and Family fun spaces
- Birthplace of the legendary Stokes Brothers
- Home of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Cleveland, Ohio, a city diverse in people, arts & culture and thought.
- Superb performing arts with The Cleveland Orchestra and the Playhouse Square Center, the second largest performing arts center in America;
- Thrilling professional sporting events including recent championship titles won by — The Cleveland Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champions and The Cleveland Indians 2016 MLB Champions.
- Attention commanding botanical gardens, aquarium, science center, zoo and amusement park.
- Take a walk across the historic Detroit-Superior Bridge or jump on the light rail to get to the 150 year old West Side Market. One of the oldest continually operated markets in the country.
- Visit Cleveland’s eye-catching museums: Cleveland Museum of Art and Cleveland Museum of Natural History clustered together at University Circle and the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland — in the same neighborhood.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (Canton, OH only 60 minutes away).
- And, of course, the world-famous Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.